So you’ve customized Zipcan, and want to add it on your Squarespace site. It’s simple using our embed code options, and will work seamlessly on your site! Follow these steps to get started.
You will need:
A Squarespace CMS account.
A Zipcan button embed, iframe or NPM package.
The end result should look something like this:
Configure1. Configure your Zipcan video chat in your admin.
2. Select your embed option.
Note: Using the Advanced Embed NPM package may require Squarespace Enterprise API access. Click here for more details on the Zipcan NPM package.
Embed - Button1. Select Pages from the Squarespace menu on the left.
2. Create a new page or roll over an existing page until you see the utility wheel. Note that pages on the top are listed in the navigation and pages on the bottom are NOT listed. Click on the utility wheel to reveal this pop up:
3. Click on Advanced. Paste the Zipcan button code into the Page Header Code Injection section. Click save.
4. Navigate to the page you just edited. The end result should look like this:
Embed iframe1. Edit the website page by clicking edit in the upper left corner of the Squarespace admin.
2. Roll you mouse over the full width insert module tool within Squarespace edit. Then click the <code> module.
3. Copy the Zipcan Direct embed from your admin instance.
4. Paste the code into the Code Editor on Squarespace. Then click Apply.
5. In the upper left corner, click Done and Save.
6. The end result should look something like this:
Note: You may want to adjust your iframe using spacers in the Squarespace module list.